Bobsled update!!


       Bobsled update!!

   Hey gang I have officially signed up and sent my papers in for Calgary, Canada for the Parabobsleigh training and race!! It will be in November and I will get you the dates as soon as they are confirmed! Such a rush and unbelievable opportunity!! Thank you for all your support especially my bowling league members who raised 147.00 Tuesday night to help me get to Canada!! Thanks to all of you that have helped me by donating to my gofundme account I can not express the overwhelming appreciation I feel for each and every one who has made a donation to help me fulfill my dream! We will see if the race we had in Park City Utah was a fluke or not but being the defending champion has been an honor!! I will post updates every Wednesday night and keep you informed. If you have not donated and still want to help you can still go to my gofundme page and just put in adaptive bobsled event fees and my account should pull up. And if you don't want to do it through the computer please give me a call at 801-458-7981! Thank you thank you thank you!! So excited to get on the ice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment