Adapative Bobsled team member!!

    Hey Gang! I will be blogging on my bobsledding adventure every Wednesday night keeping you all informed about my bobsledding experiences!! It was an honor to be asked to join the Adaptive Bobsled team out of Park City. We are going to have a Texas Holdem poker tournament I believe on the 1st of November to help raise funds for our trips we are planning to participate in. Right now we have Canada, Park City, Austria, and Switzerland on our radars with hopes to attend all. As you know this will not be cheap to travel that much without help and sponsorship! I need your help! Please help by donating directly to me or go to my Gofundme account under Adaptive Bobsled. I still need to raise about $4,000 more to attend as many events as I can. I appreciate all who have donated already and can't thank you enough for all of your support, either contact me at 801-458-7981, or email me at pbakenmr@msn.com and let me know if you can help. Thanks again, it's because of you that I am able to fulfill this dream!! We start sliding again hopefully in November so I need your help as soon as possible!
Ken
Kenneth M Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment