I know its been a while!!



Hi gang I know it's been a while but I have been pretty busy!! The book is now done and at the editors!! Should be getting news about it any day!! I have decided I am going to be a two sport person!! Bowling and Bobsled what a pair, huh?? :-) I was ask to join the Adaptive Bobsled team out of Park City this year and plan to compete in as many events as I can. The hold up is the funding! We have a school and race in Park City, Utah, then we go to Canada, Austria, and Sigulda, just to name a few. I have started a  http://funds.gofundme.com/index.php?route=fundmanager account and hope you will help me get to as many events as I can!! thanks for all your support already as I am approaching the $1,000.00 mark but still need around $4,000.00 more. Right now I can compete in Park City and Canada!!This is a chance of a lifetime and I might even be able to drive in the Paralympics in 2018 or 2022 either way i'm having a blast and appreciate all your help!!You can either donate directly to me or go onto my gofundme account and help!! Thanks again gang I hope to make you proud and represent our counrty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment