Writers motivation??

 
 
MOTIVATION???
 
 
      I got to tell you I have been unmotivated to finish my book, blog, or even do my Reidspirations!! Not sure what it is, fear of failure, not sure if my book will be well read, or even if it will be published? I have told people about it and they seem really inspired and say they can't wait for it to be finished but, for some reason I'm dragging my wheels and have not finished it. My buddy Scott Kilgore is my best motivator as he always gives me crap about not having it done! Secretly I think he's one of my biggest fans he just won't admit it! My wife is so supportive as she hasn't been on me to finish it, I guess she knows me better than anyone and knows it will come and I have to be ready to write. Well I think writing about my non-motivation might make me snap out of it and at least get it finished. Then I can give it to someone to read it and tell me what they really think. That's the beginning hopefully just to get something done and then go back and be able to pick it apart and make it good. My first book came so much easier cause I just wrote it to get it out of my system and onto the page for my family and friends to see what was going on inside me during my accident and recovery. This book pulls back the curtain even more about personal lives of me and others, and I'm not sure how it might be taken. But if you know me I'm kinda unconventional anyway so I'm just going to do my best to finish it and lets see where the cards land, maybe it will be good or who knows but at least I can tell Scott I FINISHED!!
      OMG bowling this week was an absolute disaster!! The Grantman didn't even tell me his scores but I can promise you he pummeled me!! He goes my games where 102, 95 , 98 for a absolutely pathetic series of 295!! Heck I've bowled better in one game then that!! :-) Oh well there's always next week or as I say the end of the season hopefully!! Take care gang and thanks as always for your support and encouragement!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment