It's almost time!!!

 
It's almost time!!!!
 
 
       I enjoy the Olympics and rooting for our country but I have to tell, you I love watching the Paralympics even more!! After having my brief brush with toying with the idea of even having a chance to represent our country in any way I'm totally stoked and excited to watch this years Paralympics!! The Bobsled school we had was awesome and I really hope we helped bring it into the spotlight to be included in the 2018 Paralympics. These men and women representing our country have been through so much and to rise out of the disability world to show their true talent will be a treat to see!!They dedicate so much time, effort, and money to attend the Paralympics they should be hailed hero's like all the rest of the athletes that make that sacrifice for our country. I HUGE thank goes out to NBC for agreeing to carry the Paralympics this year, 52 hours to be exact, as the whole world will be able to see the incredible athletes from not only the USA, but from around the world. They each have an incredible story and have overcome so many barriers in their life, I can't wait to see their competitive abilities put on display for the whole world to see!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment