Going Home to Va. Bch.!!!

  Yep the flight has been reserved and I am going home to Va. Bch!! Man I miss my family!! Living in Utah it is so hard to be so far away. Had a little sale pop up on the Internet and I jumped on it and reserved a flight for the 6th of June and return on the 10th of June. I know, I know,  short trip but don't have a lot of vacation time and I'm not sure if I can take my Mom and Dad any longer than that!! :-) Just kidding Mom and Dad just checking to see if you really read the Blog!! Excited to see my brothers it's been a while. Sad that I can't take the whole family out with me but just don't have the funds to do it cause it costs so much. So to all my friends out in Va Bch I'll be there in about a month!!! Not planning on speaking out there but who knows if the right opportunity arises I just might. See ya then!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment