Wives

   Wives the unsung heroes!! If you are disabled and have a wife who isn't that helps you out, consider yourself blessed! As a man with a disability I am very independent but there are times when I need assistance. The angel to my rescue is my wife Vickie!! Many times wives fly under the radar and are there for you no matter what. It's times like those that maybe a thank you goes unsaid or a simple hug to show appreciation is not given, yet she keeps giving and helping without being asked. That's my wife, with the biggest heart there could ever be, she is my unsung hero! Living with a disability can be tough at times and your likely to lash out and be mad at the world when things don't go right and unfortunately we sometimes hurt the ones we love the most without even knowing we have done so. I speak from experience and know I have hurt Vickie without meaning to. She has taken the brunt of some of my frustrations, but yet she is able to love me unconditionally! I don't know what I did to ever have been given the chance to love and be loved by her but I thank God every day that she is in my life! This Blog is for you Vickie, I thank you so much for all you do for me and how I can count on your smile to make that bad day go away!! So if you have a care giving wife that is there for you no matter what, please take the time today or this weekend to show her some appreciation, they deserve it as they are the unsung heroes!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment