Bobsled update #5

 
Big News!!!!!!
 
 
        Well gang I cannot believe it is almost time to go to Canada!!! So many things have happened and it is all because of you that I am going to compete and represent the United States!!!! Because of you I have been able to raise around $1,500.00 to go and thanks to some very big donations towards the final days I have met my goal for the trip to Canada!! Thank you all so much!! Melanie Jordan Perry finished it off last night with a big donation, thanks so much Ms. Mel!! And then I got even bigger news! I got a donation from a very special lady by the name of Deb Donoviel Harper, she cashed in some of her frequent flyer miles and got me round trip tickets to Calgary Canada!!!!! I about fell out of my chair when I heard what she was doing for me!! That saved me a 12 to 13 hour trip having to drive up to Canada!! I am truly blessed to have such great friends in my life!! I am so stoked and pumped up to go, there are butterflies upon butterflies as I get ready too embark on this great adventure. Again none of this would have been possible if it was not for you, and I thank all you from the bottom of my heart! I leave on Monday the 10th of November and will return on the 23rd hopefully with some new bling!!! I will try to take as many pictures and videos that I can will try to post updates as much as I can!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment