Bobsled update #3

I was selected and will be going to Canada!!!!!

    Yes,!!!! I got word today that I was selected and will be going to Canada to represent the United States in the North America Cup Race!!! Totally stoked about this and really honored to be representing my country in competition!! Now I know I have asked you to sponsor me and to those that have already donated I can't thank you enough!!! For those that still would like to help you can go to www.gofundme.com and look for Adaptive Bobsled event fees Kenneth Reid. If you have any problems contact me or if you want to just donate directly to me give me a call at 801-458-7981. So pumped up for this, thank you, thank you, thank you, for all of your support. I still need around 500 to 600 dollars to help cover hotel travel and food, but anything you can help me with I will greatly appreciate!!!! I go on November 10th for training and practice and we race on November 22nd! Still have a little time so if you can help please do!!!
Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment