How much longer?? Only 10 or 15 more years!!




THE CURE!!!!!  A cynical rant!!

       It is so frustrating listening to people talk about the cure for spinal cord injury. I have been in the chair now going on 25 years and I have listened to the CURE BS every since I have gotten paralyzed. They have the cure, it has been proven to work, they have tried it on mice, and they are walking again. Blah Blah Blah!!! I am so sick of hearing 10 to 15 years we should have the cure! Well I have been listening since I became paralyzed back in 1990. Stem cells do work they have proven it now get of your butts and lets get it out there!!!! 10 to 15 more years is just total BS!! I attended a forum the other day and it was same old routine we have made remarkable advances and in 10 to 15 more years we should have the cure. Well I for one am not going to hold my breath and have accepted my life the way it is. But I'm willing to bet in 10 to 15 years I'll be able to write that in 10 to 15 years we will have the cure!! Whatever!! Oh did I mention in 10 or 15 years they will have a cure?? :-) I'll believe it when I see it. Well got to get back to the book, good progress, things are starting to flow still planning to meet the deadline of memorial day weekend for completion!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment