Reidspirations!!



     What's a Reidspiration you ask? If you follow me on Facebook you might have seen one or two Reidspirations! I always saw inspirational sayings on facebook from other posts that had a great message to share. Most of them were sayings that someone else had said at one time or another. My Reidspirations are original thoughts that I have at the time and how I was feeling. I try not to use anyone else's cause I want the people who read them to know they came from my heart. I usually do one everyday but a few months back I didn't do one for a couple of days. You should have heard the complaints I got for not posting a Reispiration!!! One follower said that it is the first thing she does every morning is pull up her facebook account and look for the Reidspiration for the day! Another lady said that she was really feeling down one day and that everything was going wrong in her life and for some reason she read the Reidspiration for the day and it changed her whole attitude for the day and made her look at her problems in a different way. My Reidspirations are meant to inspire in the following ways.
  1. Show the person that life is meant to be lived and not just go through the motions.
  2. Instill in their minds that things will get better it's just a matter of time
  3. Show them that others have been where they are and that someone understands
  4. Just to be a voice that hopefully will help them find that the glass is half full and not half empty!
    We all have tough days, but hopefully the Reidspiration for the day might change their attitude or even put a smile on their face! If I can change one persons outlook on life even just for a moment then it makes posting my Reidspiration all worth doing!! If you want to follow me on facebook I'm at Kenneth M. Reid! Hope to see some of your comments!!

1 comment:

  1. I can honestly tell you that I look for them myself each day and I read them sometimes comment and everyday I usually like them... you are insirational Ken I told you. You do change lives... Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete