Push Yourself!!

Photo: It has been 17 months since I thought up the Grand Canyon. I have almost DIED twice.I can't  believe that I am 21 days away from making a Documentary Movie.In my wildest dreams I could never have expected it to Blow-up to this Magnitude. I have an Angel named Big Rick on my shoulder. Schampa n CAF mad love.9 years as ADAPTIVE ATHLETE.just blessed  Push Yourself!

     Ok that's a great picture of the Grand Canyon!! But can you imagine seeing a pink wheelchair flying down it??? Well gang my buddy, Matt Bailey who is somewhat of his rocker, is planning to go down the Bright Angel Trail in the Grand Canyon in a wheelchair! It is a special made chair, and of course Matt has painted it bright pink! Why is he doing this and why in a pink chair? Because he is bringing awareness to the Challenges Athletes Foundation, Operation Rebound, Wounded Warriors, and challenged athletes all over the world that if there is a will, you make a way!! A cancer survivor himself, he is also bringing awareness to the cancer community that says " What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!" Matt is an inspiration to many and for those that don't know him he will rock this world by doing something no one else has ever done! Yes that's going down the Grand Canyon in a wheelchair. It's not a paved road, but rocks, sand and dirt that challenge even the Burro's that walk this unforgiving trail. He makes his entry into history on April 22nd and prayers are going to be with him that he makes it out alive!! A true inspiration that shows you have to push yourself to do things that were never thought possible and make them a reality! Go get em Matt and bring us back some incredible videos on your GoPro as you descend the grand Canyon!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Go Matt! Now that does put things in perspective for pushing oneself. I certainly need to work on pushing myself as I do like to take the easy road and stick to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is one great person to do something for an awareness situation... Goodluck Matt!

    ReplyDelete