Need a speaker?

    Need a speaker? Yes it's a shameless plug for myself ! :-) A lot of you know me as a wheelchair bowler or an Assistive Technology Professional, or even a previous Professional Bowler, but I also do motivational speaking! I speak to large and small groups about the dangers of drinking and driving and that the designated driver should have nothing to drink, but I also try to motivate people as well by showing them that you can lose everything and be at your lowest point in life, but you can turn things around! You can change your lane at anytime and go a different direction or try something new. I help people see that we all get into ruts but there is a way out, but it takes a positive attitude and some steps that I have developed over the years to help them see that life can be changed! In my book "Choose a Lane" it tells about my accident but it also gives the four C's that I live by and base my presentation on. If your looking for a speaker for your next convention or you know of a group that might want to hear some inspirational words, please contact me and I will custom make a speaking event for you and your group! Please go to my website www.kenreidconsulting.com or you can even get the info from this Blog www.choosealane.blogspot.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment