Lust in the eyes of this paraplegic



      I spot you across the crowded club, your looking so hot and sweet. Our eyes finally lock, and your the one I want to meet. You slowly walk across the club disregarding everyone else. I can't believe your walking towards me, I whisper to myself. You bend down and ask me to dance and I answer in disbelief. We head towards the dance floor as the lights pulsate beneath. You start moving side to side keeping with the beat, I pop up into wheelie and make the dance complete. We dance like this for hours or so it may have seemed, as light confetti fell almost like a dream. As I look at you this morning, watching you as you sleep. I cant believe your in my bed, and that we made that fateful leap. 21 years ago, it was just so strategic, and I'm glad you saw the lust in the eyes of this paraplegic.    

No comments:

Post a Comment